For information on the Wayne County Prosecutor's Infraction Deferral Program call (765) 973-9406
Use only Cashier's Check or Money Order Payable to Clerk of Wayne County Courts (No personal Checks) (Cash allowed if paying at office) or Pay your traffic fines online at https://publicaccess.courts.in.gov/home/portal
At the payment website, you are able to view your payment amount as well as pay the fine online. If you choose another form of payment (such as paying at the Courthouse or through the mail) simply close out of the website
Adult Seat Belt Violations:
- 1-15 over limit:: $ 140.00 total
- 16-25 over limit: $ 145.00 total
- 26 or + over limit: $ 150.00 total
- Any other traffic infraction: $140.00 total
Construction Zone or Work Site Area:
- 1st Offense-add $300.00
- 1 Prior w/in last 3 yrs-add $500.00
- 2 or more Priors w/in last 3 yrs-add $1,000.00
- Littering: $140.00 total
- Any other non-traffic infraction: $140.00
Please Note: For driving without insurance, the BMV will suspend your license or right to drive in Indiana.
If you wish to plead "not guilty" then you must appear on the date on your ticket.
If you wish to plead "guilty", you do not need to appear in court, simply enclose your signed ticket and payment and deliver to Clerk's office, on or before the date on your ticket.